About Leverage Point Advisors
At Leverage Point Advisors, we understand the challenges a small company faces in a world of limited resources, fierce competition and regulatory hurdles. That’s why we’re passionate about bringing our business and market development expertise in the life science and consumer fields to our clients.
Imagine learning from someone else’s mistakes. Imagine capitalizing on ideas that have worked in the past and knowing what doesn’t work so well before you enter a market. This is what it is like to have Leverage Point Advisors as a part of your leadership team. We will bring our breadth of experience to your organization in a fashion that works for you, no matter what phase of your business’ life cycle you may find yourself in.
- Do you need help preparing and presenting a motivating business plan to investors?
- Do you need help evaluating a marketplace to understand the competitive environment, user insights and long-term growth potential?
- Do you need a launch plan developed and implemented?
- Are you facing growing pains as you attempt to expand your business into new market segments?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, Leverage Point Advisors can help you to research, analyze, strategize and implement the best possible solutions to your current business challenges.
Our Values and Guiding Principles
- Have a measurable and memorable impact in all we do
- Be curious and driven to find the best possible solution for each challenge our clients face
- Be practical yet innovative
- Be passionate and let it show
- Treat our clients’ businesses as our own
What Sets Us Apart
- Life sciences expertise with a foundation in consumer marketing
- Practical experience gained working within large multinational and small entrepreneurial organizations
- A belief that implementation is as important as strategy — we deliver effective implementation plans along with smart strategies
- Continuous improvement philosophy — we set goals, then measure and modify on an ongoing basis
- Teamwork orientation — we are willing to roll up our sleeves and do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Midwestern location and work ethic
- A passion to see our clients achieve greater success than they believed possible